Custom Websites - DISCONTINUED
This is what we do best. We fully customize websites built from the ground-up in order to create something unique for you. You don't have to be confined to the limitations of templates - anything goes! Everything will be branded exactly according to your specifications, we can cater to the specificalities of your particular needs, and all pages will be fully adaptable to mobile devices.
"What’s a page?" That’s the question we hear most often. We define a “page” as whatever information and/or pictures that can fit onto two standard 8.5” x 11” sheets of paper at reasonable sized font and photo size. “Pages” do not necessarily need to be on separate web pages! They can be stacked on top of each other within one web page (thus information and/or pictures that can fit onto four, six, eight, or more standard 8.5” x 11” sheets of paper) if you like. This would make for one long web page as opposed to traditional length web pages.
Each “page” includes a custom designed standard header and footer. No more than five pictures per “page.”
Standard websites of 5 pages or more will receive a completely custom design based on your input. 1-4 pages will
be created from a basic standard template, not customized. “Add-ons" are available at an extra cost.
- $150 for homepage one-time design and setup fee
- $100 for each subsequent page one-time design and setup fee
- $100 annual internet hosting fee
- $25 annual domain registration fee
A website is your first impression to a lot of people. You need a website. You need a good website. You need a professionally designed website. We can help you get it done
- Basic Slideshow - $150
Up to 10 slides included, additional slides $15 each
- Basic Photo Gallery - $150
Up to 10 photos included, additional photos $15 each
- Dedicated Email Address - $100 annually
- Google Calendar or Map - $75
- Word Press Blog Integration - $250
- Twitter or Facebook Feed - $75
- Simple PayPal Integration - $50
- Content Management System - $100
- Statistical Data Tracking - $50
Got an add-on idea? We’ll make it work!